We have the personnel, the experience and the facilities to make your focus groups a success.
Our custom-designed, industry-standard focus group facility provides space for up to 12 respondents and is fully equipped with:
- An unobtrusive double audio recording system
- Video recording capabilities
- A 56-inch, high-resolution plasma television connected to a computer, the Internet and a DVD player
- Flip charts and concept rails
Our experienced recruiters use advanced, state-of-the-art screening and recruiting techniques to ensure that you have the right participants in your focus group session. Our facilities include a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) facility.
Our offices provide a well-designed reception and waiting area for focus group participants. When they arrive at PRA, our professional support staff greet participants and make them feel comfortable.
Seating up to 10 observers, our spacious two-tiered viewing room provides the optimal environment for insightful focus group observation. It features:
- Electronic audio monitoring
- Extensive desk and counter space
- A large (12-foot) one-way mirror
We also offer video conferencing for clients who wish to observe the focus group but cannot attend in person.
Complimentary refreshments are provided for both viewers and participants, and we also offer catering options.