Would you like to gather opinions from fellow Canadians and contribute to high-quality research?
We are always looking for skilled interviewers. There is no pre-recorded polling or telemarketing here!
Description: Our Winnipeg office maintains a computer-assisted Survey Research Centre of 40 stations, with a large pool of telephone interviewers working on a part-time, casual basis. We also hire telephone interviewing staff on a per-project basis throughout the year.
- flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
- excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- pleasant telephone manner
- skilled in the use of a keyboard
- dedication to quality
- ability to work in a team environment
If you are interested in applying, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call us at 204-987-2030 weekdays from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. and ask for extension 241
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities are posted here as they arise. An opportunity may also simultaneously appear on employment search websites. Please only apply once.
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified candidates to apply.
We appreciate all applicants’ interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.